Front Office Receptionists
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet guests and visitors as they approach the front desk and politely inquire into their reason for visiting
• Check reservations to determine details and confirm reservation and room statuses
• Provide visitors with information on guests’ room numbers (where allowed) and arrange for them to be escorted
• Divulge information regarding the hotel’s facilities and services and encourage guests to make use of them
• Operate the PABX system by responding to telephone calls and providing required information
• Take and relay messages to staff members and guests and provide call back services
• Handle hotel correspondence, emails and filing duties and ensure that advanced bookings are accurately punched into the system
• Handle cancellations according to protocols and inform guests on waiting lists about slot availabilities
• Provide information regarding room prices and costs of additional services, not part of the room package
• Assist guests in checking in to their rooms and checking out, ensuring that all documentation is available
Qualified persons are advised to forward their CV/RESUME via email for immediate application consideration
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted.