A very well respected company is seeking a Customer Service /Sales Support person who can share and deliver the company's passion for its brands to its customers and consumers alike. Our brands, Thorlos, JanSport, LOWA, Shock Absorber and now Northside all prosper through the support and competence of our very well established friendly Team. We delight and share in our success.
- Building positive relationships with customers, assisting and anticipating their inquiries both by phone and email.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Enter orders, which are received by phone, fax or email into the computer, Customer follow up mid month to selected customers.
- Send out goods kept in office and organise couriers. Send out promotional material, attend to repairs and covered by letters if necessary, send product catalogues and other related information.
- Deal promptly with returns in the appropriate manner, arrange repairs, replacements, producing letters for warranty issues, processing credits.
- Maintain Showroom stock, samples and keep office tidy.
- Assist in setting up Showroom for product launches.
- Arrange return to warehouse weekly of returned stock
- Arrange mailouts and other promotional activities participate in events like Marathons.
- Assist and support the sales team
- Plus normal administration and records and housekeeping.
We offer an attractive salary, staff purchase opportunities after a qualifying period and participation in the company bonus scheme when that is triggered. We also operate flexible working hours by arrangement.
Previous customer service experience is essential along with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a proactive approach.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and a good phone manner. Excellent attention to detail, excellent IT skills especially in Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and fundamental graphics.
A knowledge of sales, invoices, credits, returns and stock movements would be of major help as would some previous retail experience all coupled with a good sense of humour that would allow you to quickly integrate into a very harmonious competent and fun Team.